Kikuhime Yamahai Ginjo Genshu Sake ' 2004 Library Release '
100 bottles available in the US
- Yokowa AAA Rated Yamada Nishiki milled to 55%
- Made in the time consuming Yamahai method, naturally developing lactic acid and picking up influence from the environment.
- This rare Library Release has been carefully aged for 15 years before release.
- Supple, powerful and dry sake with complex and funky notes of banana, earth, melon and nuts. Large-scale structure and mellow complexity from significant aging this sake is a big departure from sake available most anywhere in the world.
- Will continue to develop but brewery recommends to enjoy within the next 1-2 years.