Kikuhime Yamachai Ginjo Genshu Sake
200 bottles available in the US
- Yokowa AAA Rated Yamada Nishiki milled to 55%
- Made in the time consuming Yamahai method, naturally developing lactic acid and picking up influence from the environment.
- Complex, dry, and powerful, with a stout ABV to match the rich creaminess of the sake.
- Pair with richer foods, locally enjoyed with game meats including wild boar and venison, but also serves as a beautiful match to lightly fried dishes, curry and barbecue.
- Vibrant if enjoyed now but will deepen with age.